Skip to content
Requirements For Documention – Retired Army Personnel
- Certificate of service or Discharge Certificate.
- Service Identity Card.
- National Identity Card, International Passport or Driver’s License.
- Bank Account Details.
- Statement of Retirement Savings Account.
- Letter of Acceptance of Pensions Fund (PFA).
Requirements For Nok Documentation – Army
- Deceased personnel Service Identity Card.
- Carbonized copy of NAWIS.
- NOK Identity Card.
- Declaration as to NOK.
- Condolence letter.
- Sworn Affidavit.
- NOTICAS Signal.
- Part 11 Orders (for NCO’s only).
- Deceased personnel letter of Acceptance of PFA.
- NOK passport photograph (2).
- Deceased statement of Retirement Savings Account (RSA) balance with the PFA.
- Group Life Assurance Death Notification Form.
- NOKs Bank Account Details.
- Full photograph of Deceased personnel in uniform.
- Personal Application Letter for Bulk pension and gratuity.