Skip to content
Requirements For Documentation-Retired Air Force Personnel
- Certificate of service or letter of introduction from PMG.
- Statement of Retirement Savings Account.
- Letter of Acceptance of Pension Fund Administrator “(PFA).
- Retirement Identity Card.
- National Identity Card or International passport or Driver’s license.
- NAF Form 9B from PMG.
- Passport photograph (2).
- Retirement Signal.
- Bank statement of Account.
- Personal Application letter for pension and gratuity.
Requirement For Nok Documentation – Air Force
- Certificate of death of deceased personnel.
- NAF Form 9A from PMG.
- Photocopy of Deceased in uniform.
- Passport photograph of NOK (2).
- Letter of Condolence.
- Bank Account of NOK (Statement of Account).
- Identification Card of NOK.
- Letter of Identification from PMG.
- Court Affidavit.
- Part II Order from deceased’s last unit.
- NOTICAS. Board of Adjustment.
- Statement of Account from deceased PFA.
- NOK personal application for Bulk pension/gratuity.